Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday

Someone turned up the temperatures today, but, not too bad.

Vic fell and broke his hip and wrist early this morning. M went with Chris over to his house to try and help him get up. They called 911 and they came and back boarded him into the ambulance and took him to the hospital. I feel so bad for him. It will be a long and tedious recovery process for him.

M got off early and watched Angel while his Mom was at the hospital with the family.

When I came home I made dinner. Cube steaks, beans & fries. We really didn't do very much all afternoon. I didn't even watch any tv. We did watch some Youtube videos of Foster Brooks (if anyone remembers him) on the old Dean Martin tv show. So funny. I need to learn how I can post Youtube videos here on my blog. I would appreciate any advise on how to do that.

Testing & Weight: Both tests were low again. Hooray! Weight was at 12. Ugh!

Mail Call: Only 2 ads to toss.

TV Watching: Tonight I watched last night's Power of Ten because Amber and Danielle from Big Brother were on the show. Too bad Amber. I wish she could have won the big money. Speaking of Big Money, WA Mega Millions is up to $325 million. I'm definitely going to buy a couple of tickets.

Tonight I made a lemon cake with lemon frosting for Erik's potluck for tomorrow. It smells really good. I hope it tastes as good as it smells.




No comments: