Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday

As always a busy Monday. Time just zipped by. After work I stopped at a mailbox place to ship Jacob's Birthday gift and my first Paperback Swap book. I walked down to Safeway and bought some lettuce before heading for home.

Testing & Weight: Good low numbers for both this morning and afternoon. Weight went up to 11.


Mail Call: Throw away catalogs, junk mail, an EOB for me and a notice from Capital One that they are increasing their costs for late fees.


TV Watching: I think I'm getting hooked on the Hogan Knows Best reality series. They are too funny. I also watched Dr. Phil to see the end of Man Camp and Judge Judy.


I made BLT's when M got home. He took tomorrow off too. Looking forward to another day off. Not sure what we have planned yet, except for fixing up the sewing room and a trip to Costco. I want to go and rent the movie Road Hogs.



No comments: