Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday

Another Monday under my belt. It was so busy. They were asking people to work overtime this afternoon. I thought about it for a second or two, but home won out and I headed out the door at 1:15.

The next few days it is going to get back in the nineties. Told you so. They are saying it won't last long, which is okay with me.

Testing & Weight: Both tests were low. Weight was at 11.


Mail Call: Got a bill from Best Buy and my Zooba selection for the month: Wild Tiles by Chrissie Grace.

TV Watching: I watched Big Brother and tonight's HBO episode of Big Love. I am so sad there is only 2 episodes left for the season.

We had tacos and corn on the cob for dinner. DK called and we caught up on what he is up to. It's always nice to hear from him.

I'm very tired tonight so I'm calling it an early night.

No comments: