Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday

Today was busier than yesterday with more obnoxious people. Our team leads came around with bags of chips and sodas for a thank you gratuity.

M had an interview today. He is really excited about how it went. It was hot today. I came home and made another peach cobbler with the remaining peaches from Green Bluff. We also did the tacos and corn on the cob dinner again.

Last night I downloaded my 90 downloads for the month from emusic.com I will be burning some awesome cd's this month.

Testing & Weight: Only tested this morning and it was a little high. Weight was down to 10.

Mail Call: I received my monthly selection from yourmusic.com They sent me Michael Buble - Totally Buble. I also got the JC Penneys bill and a whole bunch of junk mail.



TV Watching: I watched the latest episode of Big Medicine and Hogan Knows Best. I read where HBO is cancelling John from Cincinnati. That's too bad because it is a really good show. It's quirky and different. I also watched Judge Judy which was a cliff hanger and we won't see the verdict until tomorrow.


I didn't sleep so well last night. I'm ready to go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow is another day as I like to say.


No comments: