Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday



M's 2nd interview went very well. We will know the results by Friday.


Went by on my break and said hi to Lori. We decided we are going to go and play Bingo some Friday night. Not sure when yet. I found out today my friend Cindy is leaving at the end of the month. I am so sad to see her go. She is one of the nicest people at work I know.


Went to Walmart after work. I needed dog food and teeth supplies. And alot more unnecessary stuff it seems. When I got home I got an overdue bill from my doctor. This is the bill that they submitted with the wrong insurance information. I called and they have submitted with the correct information from the card I had taken by their office.


Testing and Weight: Testing was in the normal range this morning and was low this afternoon. Weight is back down to 10.


Mail Call: Besides the bill from the Dr's office I also got a Coldwater Creek catalog and a cookbook offer from Taste of Home. I also got a book from Paperback Swap, Aleene's Craft Quickies.


We barbequed hamburgers tonight. Again we tried to eat outside because the weather is still so nice, but the yellow jackets ran us back inside. We have caught quite a few in our trap.


I am headed off to dreamland.



No comments: