Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday


Just a normal day at work. The weather was a little warmer today, but still pleasant. I made home made pepperoni pizza for dinner tonight.

Testing & Weight: Same as the last couple of days - normal in the morning and then low when I get home. Weight was still at 10.

Mail Call: The fall catalog from Creative Irish Gifts and a home interiors catalog from 21 Mallory Lane came today and also the Target bill.

TV Watching: I watched Tuesday night's episode of Big Brother and an episode of Top Chef. I watched a little of Oprah. Her show was about happiness. Am I happy? I think I am. I'd be really happy if I won the lottery. It's funny how wealthy people always say money isn't important... but take that money away and I bet it would get real important in a hurry.

Not a very exciting day, but, tomorrow is Friday.






No comments: