Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday



It rained really hard last night. I hope that helps all the firefighters who are battling all the fires around Spokane and the state. It is still nice and cool today.


We got an email from the company inviting us to an Employee Appreciation Luncheon in early September. I went down to HR and talked with Laura and asked for our benefits information.


I enjoyed my ride home today because the weather was so nice. I had all the windows down and the sun roof open and Alison Krauss' cd Lonely Runs Both Ways cranked up. But with no where except home to head for the drive was sweet but short.


Testing & Weight: Both tests for morning and afternoon were low again. Nice! Weight on the other hand was at 12.


Mail Call: All junk mail which was promptly tossed.


TV Watching: I watched the most recent episode of Big Medicine.


When M got home we went to the mall looking for a shirt for him to wear to his 2nd interview tomorrow. We tried JC Penney and they only had long sleeved shirts. We then went to Sears and they did not have any dress shirts in his size. We left the mall and went to Casual Male and found the perfect blue, short sleeve, oxford cloth shirt to wear with his lucky tie.


When we got home I made breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, country potatoes, sausage patties and biscuits. Totally full now. The rest of the evening I plan to play on my computer, maybe a little Blasterball, and pay a few bills.


No comments: