Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday



I slept in till 8:00 this morning. That is unusual for me. I made oatmeal for breakfast. I had put a pork roast in the oven earlier and the house smelled so good.

It rained off and on all day. The weather was nice and cool. Absolutely loved it.

Spent most of the day doing laundry, playing on the computer and watching tv. Just a nice relaxing day.

Testing & Weight: Tested this morning and it was lower than it has been in awhile, down to 114. That is low for a morning reading for me. Weight inched back up to 12.


TV Watching: Watched cooking shows and then watched the democratic presidential debate. I really wasn't too impressed with any of them. At this time I am leaning towards John Edwards, but I also liked Bill Richardson. I still keep hoping Evan Bayh will run, but I guess it almost too late now. The NASCAR race was rained out. We watched alot of the weather channel to see what was going on with Hurricane Dean. I also remembered to watch Big Love tonight. Next Sunday is the season finale. It's so good I hate to see the season end.

A very uneventful day - but nice. The weather is suppose to stay cool and rainy for tomorrow and then start to heat up over the week. I will enjoy it while it is here and look forward to its return. Fall is just around the corner.


No comments: