Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday

I am always happy it is Friday when it rolls around at the end of every week, but, today its almost a blessing. It was a brutal week at work and need 2 days off to relax and not think about anything dental.

The weather is fabulous. If only it would stay this way till the end of summer, but we know this won't happen.

M took me out to lunch at The Swinging Doors to start out our weekend. The food is always good there. I had the broasted chicken and M had the Doors burger. Too full to move after that we went home and relaxed. We will start getting busy with all our projects we have planned for around the house tomorrow.

Testing & Weight: Testing was normal this morning. Weight stayed at 12.

Mail Call: M got a package. He had ordered some flight games through Ebay. I got a thank you for subscribing to Papercrafts Magazine and a notice from Banner Fuel that their service plan is raising its price.

TV Watching: Last night I watched the latest episode of Rock of Love. These women get more desperate as the show continues. If this rock star guy is a Type 1 diabetic should he be getting drunk drinking gin? This afternoon I watched the latest Top Chef. They should have gotten rid of the bully Howie. I also watched Oprah. The show was updates on people who had been featured on previous shows. The 500 lb woman who lost 400 lbs was amazing.

Besides working around the house I have not decided what to do this weekend. There is alot going on around town. Unity in the Community, the Garland Street Festival and the Green Bluff Peach festival just to name a few. I will play it by ear and see what happens.


No comments: