Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday

Payday is always good. The calls were alot easier today. I don't know if it was that I was feeling better or just people were nicer.

Afterwork I went to Walgreens and picked up a few things that were on sale. I finished filling out my ballot and mailed it. I also stopped at Rosauers and bought some groceries that were on sale.

Testing and Weight: Only tested this morning and was about the normal reading for me. Weight was at 11.

Mail Call: Very boring mail day. Only received 2 bills. Nothing fun.


TV Watching: Caught up on Big Brother. Also watched the other half of what I was watching on Judge Judy.

I made tomato beef stir fry with rice for dinner. I am so full. We finished off the peach cobbler for dessert. It is so hot today. They keep saying it will cool off by this weekend. Some lucky person won the $9 million last night playing Lotto. I should have bought a ticket. Missed my chance. The jackpot is back to $1 million.




No comments: