Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday

All I can say is Yeah its Friday!! Not too bad a day at work. Just a few bad attitude callers to put up with.

We anxiously waited all day for the call that did not come.

M got off early. We had the leftover pizza from last night for dinner. Just watched tv, played games on my computer and did some laundry.

Testing & Weight: Test was a little high this morning, maybe from all the cheese on the pizza we had last night and this afternoon it was just a smidge higher than the last few days. Tomorrow I walk on the treadmill first thing. That will bring the sugar levels down.

Mail Call: Two more catalogs today. The Celt Croft filled with all kinds of Celtic goodies, a bulb catalog from Roozen Gaarde. Bills from HP and Comp USA. I also got my first issue of Papercrafts Magazine. M got his Victory At Sea video he ordered off Ebay. A pretty fun mail day.

TV Watching: I watched Thursday night's episode of Big Brother and saw Jen finally get evicted. She is so weird. I'm glad she is finally gone. When M got home we watched the 2nd episode of LA Ink. Made me want to get a tattoo. This one girl got a peacock tattoo on one of her arms and it was totally awesome.

Not much planned for the weekend. We are in between paydays. So plan on getting some things done around the house and watch some of the movies I have recorded. The weather will be gorgeous. Dogs go to the groomer tomorrow. Maybe we will get some pictures of them to post here on the blog while they are clean and cute.


No comments: