Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday

This was a great Friday. I got up early and made the tuna salad and made the croissant sandwiches. At work I finished my secure email training. We had more HIPPA training and to be honest I could use even more. There are so many gray areas. The team meeting lasted for about 5 minutes. Just long enough for Erik to smash a pie in Holly's, our team lead, face. Here's the picture:


We all thought it was pretty funny. I didn't understand why he felt the need to do this, but it's on his karma.


The weather has turned beautiful again and to be even better tomorrow and maybe heavenly rain by Sunday.

M got a call back and has a second interview for next Wednesday. Very cool, indeed. We may buy him a new shirt to wear for the interview with his lucky tie this weekend.

Testing & Weight: I only tested this morning and it was normal. My weight was down to 10.

Mail Call: The Comcast bill and a bill from Rockwood Clinic for one of M's visits.

TV Watching: Watched last night's episode of Big Brother. You know what always happens to the person they put up as the pawn - that's right - gone. Dustin will be the first houseguest in the sequestered house. I wonder if that will be in Mexico or the place they went to last year. I watched a BBC show Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. He is so different away from Hell's Kitchen. Still stern but in a nicer way. Watching this show you tend to like him.

M's mom and Chris came over and sat on the porch and had a few beers. She brought me some tomatoes she cooked and vacuumed sealed for the freezer and some peaches too. I lent her my Once Upon A Tart cookbook. She has a whole box of magazines for me to bring over.

I made fried minute steaks, potato rounds, beans and corn on the cob for dinner. We are both really stuffed. We plan on sitting in the hottub for a little while tonight. I want to play Blasterball, my new favorite game, for a while too. I love Friday nights - no going to bed early.

We have no plans for the weekend except to take M's truck to get the brakes done and pick up a new filter for the hottub at Pool World. We are going to try and work around the house.


No comments: