Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday


The weather was perfect all day. It stayed on the cool side with a breeze all day.

I finally pulled my new crockpot out of the box. I came up with a new recipe.

Linda's Stoop

Place all ingredients in crockpot: Left over beef meat (cut in pieces), 1 large can diced tomatoes, 1 can of pinto beans, 1 can beef broth, 2 heaping Tbsps brown gravy mix, 7 splashes of hot sauce, 2 or 3 diced fresh chili peppers, 1 Tbsp minced onion, 3 cloves chopped fresh garlic and your favorite spicy spices. Cook on high until meat is tender. Add 3 Cups small shell macaroni and 1 Cup water. Cook until macaroni is cooked. It will be thick and very filling.

Worked on laundry all day. Even washed all the linens.

TV Watching: I watched quite a bit of tv today. I guess I made up for yesterday. I watched Top Chef, Saving Grace (the new Holly Hunter show) and the movie Rumor Has it with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. I also watched I Caught (a show about internet videos like utube) I am going to look up this thing they showed called Phroggin. It's where people break into your house and try to live in your house unnoticed while you are living there also. Weird!

Tonight was the season finale of Big Love. Just left me wanting more! I'm already looking forward to next season.

M went to the lake with Chris for the afternoon. When they got back the folks came over to share my new recipe I concocted. I cannot believe the weekend is almost over.




No comments: