Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday

As always a busy Monday. Not much happened except call after call.

The weather is still nice and cool and rainy off and on. Love this weather! Maybe one more day of it, then it will start warming up.

When I got home I cleaned house and finished up 2 loads of laundry.

I made parmesian-lemon baked chicken with sweet potatoes and whole grain herbed rice for dinner. We watched tv most of the evening and now with tummies full we are headed for bed.

Testing and Weight: Both morning and afternoon tests were in the low range. Weight this morning was 11 and for grins this afternoon I weighed and it was at 10.

Mail Call: Lots of catalogs. I was happy to see the Terry's Village catalog filled with all the cute Halloween and fall stuff. A letter came from the WA Insurance Comissioner's office to see if I want to renew my license. I guess I am not going to renew. It's kind of sad because the license was so hard to get. I don't plan on working as a property casualty agent ever again, so no use spending the money to renew the license. Also received one more bill for the pile.

TV Watching: I watched another episode of Rock of Love and Big Brother. M and I watched the episodes of Alton Brown's Feasting On Asphalt. It is so fun to see the places we have traveled to before.

Last night I burned 2 more cd's of one of my favorite Irish singers, Cathie Ryan. Her self titled cd and Farthest Wave. I love her voice and all the songs are wonderful.




No comments: