Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday

I slept in till 6:30. So decadent! We took both dogs to the groomer for their 8:00 appointment. My groomer, Karen, has moved to Classie Pets over on Nevada Street.
From there we went for a ride. Stopped for coffee at The Grand Finale on Trent. From there we drove out behind Felts Field. A mix of residential, commercial and country. It was such a nice day. A perfect temperature with a nice breeze all day.
When we got home Karen called to say the pups were ready. So off we went. I started to tell M about my goal of becomming an engraver. He thought it would be a terrific idea. We spent most of the day looking up engraving machines, pet id tags and also pet shampoos that can be custom labeled. Our first task is to name the company.

I also worked at cleaning the kitchen and house. M worked to get the bathroom to sparkle. I went to Safeway and got the few things we needed for dinner.

Invited the folks over for dinner. We barbequed boneless country style beef ribs. Along side we had french fries, corn on the cob and garlic bread. I also made a Marion Blackberry cobbler for dessert. Made with splenda of course. Everything turned out great and I didn't even burn the bread.

Testing & Weight: Only tested this morning and it was normal. My weight was at 10.

Mail Call: We got the sad letter we had been anticipating. I also got this month's copy of Diabetes Forecast. The rest was junk mail which was tossed.

Can you believe I didn't watch tv all day? Listened to cd's instead. I did register 3 more books at Paperback Swap which earned me a credit so I could order a book. I ordered a book titled "Stamp Magic: Inspired Effects With the Easiest New Decorating Technique" by Stewart and Sally Walton. Pretty cool.

Its a full moon. Today we heard alot of sirens - now we know why. Full Moon Madness which will mean a perfect night to listen to the scanner. Stay safe out there.





No comments: