Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday

A nice cool day here in the Northwest. I am loving this weather. It was even too cool to open the sun roof on my way to work this morning. I listened to my Danielle Peck cd to and from work. I forgot how good that one is. It stayed busy all day at work so time flew by.

Came straight home and cleaned the kitchen. I didn't return the office manager's call from McKenna's office. They have resubmitted the claim and I saw no use getting upset on such a nice day. I did call Rockwood Clinic and they said I would need to transfer all my records to Dr Didier, then next year when I am ready to make my yearly appointment they will have my records. I did call DK and left a voicemail on his cell letting him know I was thinking of him.

Testing & Weight: Again testing was normal for both tests. Weight was back up to 13. I enjoyed myself way too much this weekend. I really need to go back to going to the gym. I'm paying for it every month, so, I might as well get some use out of it.

Mail Call: I got a recent issue of Papercrafts magazine. Lots of cute Fall and Halloween ideas in this issue. I also got a Roamans catalog. I think I get one every two weeks along with the Lane Bryant catalog. Fashion Bug also sent me an updated premier credit card. I think they sent me one before and I accidently shredded it thinking it was the old card. I also got another cookbook offer from Taste of Home.

TV Watching: I watched Sunday night's episode of Big Brother. I wonder after Jessica gets out of the house if she will feel played by "America's Player" Eric. It will also be interesting when Jen gets to the sequester house. Won't Dustin be pleased? LOL That was the only thing I watched. I played music instead. Nanci Griffith Greatest Hits and Maeve (from Celtic Women). I was sorry to read where Hulk Hogan's boy was in that car wreck. I was happy to hear he was going to be okay.

I made fish and chips for dinner. Just could not face leftovers tonight. It's going to be an early evening for me.

No comments: