Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday

Since it was a vacation day for me, I slept in until 7:30. Walked on my treadmill when I got up. It's amazing how that lowers the blood sugar numbers.

We decided to go out to lunch. It was such a beautiful day. We decided on O'Doherty's Irish Pub and Grill for fish and chips. We had about a 1/2 hr before they opened so we went and walked around Boo Radley's and 4 Seasons Coffee Gift Shop which is always interesting. Lunch was delicious as always. It is definitely one of my favorite places.


After lunch we decided to take a drive because the weather was so perfect. We headed east and drove through Medical Lake up to Silver Lake. If I had known they had a photo contest going on I would have taken some pictures to enter.


When we got home I went to the Dollar Store and to Walmart and bought school supplies for my friend Joanna's daughter. My work is having a school supply drive for people I don't know, so I decided if I am going to buy school supplies I would rather give them to someone I know who needs the help.


Testing & Weight: Testing like I said above was low due to the walking. I was still at 11 this morning.


Mail Call: A very boring mail day. Only a letter from Banner Fuel about their keep fill program and a mayor candidate flyer.


TV Watching: I watched Hell's Kitchen while I was walking. I hope Bonnie wins. She should have picked Julia before picking the redhead. That will probably prove to have been a big error on her part. It will be interesting to see who finally wins. Tonight I watched last night's episode of Big Love. I know I've said it before, but, I love this show. It just gets better and better.


Big Brother update: I hope they send Kail home and not Eric. I cannot believe Jen keeps winning the POV to save herself or has someone else save her. All I can say is LUCKY!


I made hamburgers and macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight. It's too bad we both have to go back to work tomorrow. We both really enjoyed having the day off.


No comments: