Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday



It was a pretty quiet day around home.

I mostly watched tv all day or played on the computer. I watched the 2 cooking shows I had DVR'd. We watched the movie, "The Perfect Man" starring Heather Locklear, Hilary Duff and Chris Noth (Big from Sex and the City) It was cute and light hearted.

We were going to go to M's friend Tom's house for a BBQ. First it was at 5:00 then they wanted to movie it up to 6:00. That is way too late for me. By the time we eat and visit I would be getting home far past my bedtime. 3:00 in the morning comes too quickly the later you go to bed. Mondays are always tough days, so I need my full night's sleep. So we took a rain check. I am taking a vacation day on Tuesday. That will be nice.

So instead of the BBQ I made fajitas with the left over steak from last night.

Weight: Still at 10 when I weighed this morning.

It is going to be an early evening for me tonight. I can't keep from yawning.

No comments: