Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday


Woke up and saw the moon eclipse. It was awesome. Watched it for as long as I could before heading off into work. Where I work is like a park all around our building with lots and lots of trees. This morning I heard an owl hooting.
I always like talking to the guard we have at our front desk every morning. He is an interesting guy. Today we were kind of skirting around the subject of religion. And he printed me a verse from a song by Edie Brickell who Paul Simon's wife. Now I want to get her cd.


I'm not aware of too many things,
but I know what i know if you know what I mean.
Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box,
Religion is the smile on a dog.

Choke me in the shallow water before I get too deep
What I am is what I am
Are you what your are - or what?
Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks.
Religion is a light in the fog
I'm not aware of too many things,
but I know what I knowif you know what I mean

Nothing much else exciting happened the rest of the day. Our team lead was off today, along with my pals Cynthia (vacation day) and Kendra (off sick).

Stopped at Safeway and picked up a few things before heading home. M got off early.


Testing & Weight: Testing was low both times today and weight is back to 11.

Mail Call: Just ads and junk mail - nothing of any value,

TV Watching: Watched Rock of Love. He kicked off the boring Mia. I wish it had been Lacy.

I made BLT's for dinner tonight. Played the computer game Bookworm. There's a life waster for sure, but fun. Till tomorrow, may all the republicans follow the footsteps of Idaho's Larry Craig. What a total idiot!

No comments: