Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday



We got up early this morning. Weather was perfect. I got most of the laundry done. Once we had showers taken and got dressed we took a drive to Coeur d'Alene to see where M might be going to work if he changes jobs. We stopped at Milliways Expresso for a sugar free irish cream mocha and a granita. Then we stopped at McDonald's for a breakfast biscuit. The drive was relaxing once we got around all the road construction going on in Spokane. The building M might go to work at is overlooking the river the runs from Lake Coeur d'Alene to the Post Falls dam. We drove around and looked at the condos and the new housing track right next to the place. The price for the houses range from $300,000 to $800,000 depending how close to the river you are. They were nice craftsman houses but a bit on the pricey side. On our way back home we drove through Post Falls and stopped at a grocery store. We bought the few things we needed and I bought a Powerball Ticket and a Country Gardens magazine.

When we got home I finished the laundry and watched some tv. Then we took a nap. It was a long week and I guess we both needed the rest.

For dinner tonight we BBQ'd steaks and with that we had sauteed mushrooms and baked potatoes. Since the weather was so nice we ate out on the deck. But all the wasps chased us back inside. We have killed quite a few in out traps but this is the time a year that they get so agressive. I did the dishes and then went downstairs and played on my laptop. I caught up on all the happenings going on on Big Brother. They all are starting to get under each other skins. I guess that's why we watch it. If they all got along it would be boring. I also paid bills.

Testing & Weight: I am so bad - I did not test at all today. Weight was still at 10 this morning.

Mail Call: Bill from Fashion Bug and the rest was junk which was tossed.

TV Watching: I watched mostly reality tv shows today. The only one I can remember is Hogan Knows Best on VH1.

Just another day in paradise.

No comments: