Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wednesday


I woke up an earlier than I normally do. I guess because last night I was so tired we went to bed so early.

It was hard coming back to work after such a great day off the day before. It was moderately busy. Lori came by and brought me 2 jalapeno poppers. They were so good. I need to make those real soon. I think I will add that recipe to my personal cookbook I'm compiling.

When I got home I made meatloaf for dinner.

TV Watching: I finished waching the end of Kitchen Nightmares. Gordon Ramsey saves the day once again. I watched a new show called Reaper. It was pretty funny. It is about a kid that his parents sold his soul to the devil when he became 21. Now he must be a bounty hunter for the devil. His sidekick cracks me up.

Thursday looks like the last semi warm day for awhile. It will be around 75 degrees and then Friday it is only going to be in the 50's with rain. Good sweater wearing weather. Most of my vacation is going to be on the cool side. Time to pull out the crockpot cookbooks. It is starting to get dark earlier too. I love fall.

No comments: