Saturday, September 8, 2007

Friday


I am really looking forward to this weekend. The weather is going to be much cooler and I am feeling much more alive. I am going to make a commitment to start excercising everyday again. And also start using my gym membership again, especially now that school has started back up and it is not overrun by kids.

After work I went to the bank and deposited the on line bank check that was returned. I love my credit union, STCU. They are the best. They made what I thought was going to be a nightmare so easy. When I got home I called Robin at the downtown branch and asked for a lower interest rate on my car loan. She did it. Not as low as I had hoped, but a little saved is better than none. When I was talking to her on the phone I noticed that their website has a classified page. I might list some things I have for sale there.

In passing: The marquee sign outside Marci's Bail Bonds:
"Get to marci's, before your cell mate gets to you
"

Testing & Weight: Testing was low but weight went up to 13. Damn free lunch! Definitely need to excercise.

TV Watching: I watched an episode of LA Ink. We were both glad Kat decided not to get the fake boobs. Her show is so much better than Miami Ink which we no longer watch because he fired Kat. I was watching Oprah the other day ago and it was about how getting older is great and she spotlighted the Dove Ad campaign where they are usuing average normal women in their ads. Love that. I need to send them a letter letting them know I think they are on the right track and I intend to buy their products from now on.

Friday's 3 Questions:
1. Who was your worst boss ever?
2. What is your favorite fruit?
3. If you were a bird, what bird would you be?

When I got home we made sausage and peppers. It is so fun when we cook together. And it was so good. After dinner I played on my computer til I couldn't see anymore and went to bed early.

"Use the talents you possess for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best." Unknown

No comments: