Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday


The day went by pretty fast. I had my one on one with Holly. I scored mostly 100%'s except for 2 HIPPA boo boos. Will I ever get that right? It's doubtful. After that I went to the Employee Appreciation Luncheon with Celina. They had quite a buffet set up in the lunch room. Huge bowls of perfectly made Ceasar salad, 3 kinds of bread, 4 or 5 kinds of pasta, every drink you could imagine including Italian sodas and for dessert they had a portable freezer full of little cartons of Dibs ice cream bites. All the bad things a diabetic shouldn't eat. I will definitely need to exercise and be good for the next few days. Because I took a half hour lunch I was suppose to leave at 1:30 instead of my usual 1:15. But without even thinking out of habit I left at 1:15. Looks like tomorrow I skip lunch to make up the time.

When I got home I cleaned the downstairs and the kitchen. The Banner Fuel tech came by to service the furnace. We are all set for winter.

TV Watching: I watched an episode of Saving Grace. I love that series. I also watched the movie 40 Year Old Virgin. Everyone was saying how good it was and they were right. It was hilarious.

Chris came by on his way back to the lake. The weather is beyond wonderful. This weekend is going to be bitchin for sure.

No comments: