Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday


Another week finished. It was very foggy this morning. The fog didn't burn off until around 11:00.

After work I went and bought M's birthday gift. I was very practical this year. I bought him a pair of relaxed jeans and 2 nice belts. From there I went to the bank and deposited M's check and then to Safeway and bought the week's groceries.

M went for an interview at Office Team this afternoon.

Test and Weight: Test was still a little higher than I like. Weight was at 12.

Mail Call: The letter came from premera so I can finish getting benefits through Guardian.

TV Watching: While M was gone at his interview I watched Top Chef. I think the next show will be the finale. My girl Casey is still in it and doing great.

Friday's 3 Questions:

1. What was your most memorable birthday gift?
*** A pair of dress up shoes with sparkly heels (I was about 6 or 7 years old)

2. Bath or Shower?
*** Shower - Very hot and with as much spray as I can get (I also like 2 or 3 kinds of shampoo at the ready)

3. Favorite Pizza topping?
*** Anchovies

I made breakfast for dinner. I think it will be an early evening. I'm ready for a fun weekend.

No comments: