Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday


Ascension

And if I go
while you're still here...
Know that I live on
vibrating to a different measure
behind a thin veil you cannot see through
You will not see me
so you must have faith
I wait for the time when we can soar together again
both aware of each other
Until then live your life to its fullest
And when you need me
Just whisper my name in your heart
...I will be there.

Colleen Hitchcock

I thought this poem would go with the picture I picked for today. I made it through Hump Day Wednesday. Nothing exciting went on at work. I did get an email from my supervisor that tomorrow is my one on one. It is only scheduled for 15 minutes, so I figure there isn't much she wants to talk about. But we will see. Tomorrow is also our Employee Appreciation Luncheon. I did fill out the medical insurance paperwork and turned it into Laura in HR.

Testing & Weight:Testing was normal for both tests. Weight has ping pong back to 11.

Mail Call: It was mail order catalog bonanza today. I received 4 or 5 catalogs. Something to browse through during the slow times at work.

TV Watching: Caught up on the Big Brother espisodes.

I made tacos for dinner tonight. I stopped at our Mexican deli Deleon's and picked up fresh made tortillas and 4 kinds of salsa. Even their guacamole is spicy. M has an interview tomorrow morning in Liberty Lake, so I will driving the truck tomorrow. Not much else going on here at Casa Foster.

"We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse."

No comments: