Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday


What a freaky Friday! They installed the new system on my computer Thursday night. I came in early so I would have plenty of time to log onto my computer the "new way". Except I kept getting an error message saying my computer failed to connect to the server. So with no system, I could not take calls. For 3 hours. Finally the IT guy, Dale, shows up and we find out it is not a software problem but a hardware issue. 45 minutes later when Holly finally shows up she asked if I would work at Guy's desk. Took just a few calls, before it was time for our team meeting. Another hour wasted.
After the meeting I finally could go back to my desk and took calls until end of shift.

The start of my vacation begins! M took me Olive Garden for lunch. We still had the gift card he won when he worked at Travelers. So lunch was free! The best kind. I had the never ending pasta bowl with salad and breadsticks and M had the never ending soup with same. It was such a nice relaxing lunch. Our server, Kathy, took very good care of us, and the food was excellent. Olive Garden's website has alot of their recipes listed. I plan on making a couple of their soups this fall and winter.

It rained off and on today and it was definitely colder. Medco called M when we got back from lunch to set up a 3rd interview for Tuesday.

Tomorrow we plan on exploring our little world. Coffee at a new place first and then off to see what we can see. And take pictures! I do have to exchange M's pants (they are way too big in the legs) for a nice dress long sleeved shirt. I also need to go by the pharmacy and get some supplies. Other than that it will be fun.

Friday's Questions:

1. What is your best time of day?
Early in the morning

2. What is the one entree you cannot resist to order at an Italian restaurant?
Chicken Marsalla

3. If you were an ice cream flavor what flavor would you be?
Rocky Road

No comments: