Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday


We dropped Lady off a little after 7 am for her surgery. From there we stopped for coffee at Victoria's. I had their special meximocha. Very hot and very yummy. Then off to Roger's to get my tooth fixed. I left my teeth and drove to Gordon's so M could finish helping him with his computer issues. While he was doing that I went and gased up Jiffy at Safeway. Only got a 10 cent discount this time.

This afternoon M went to some manditory orientation at the unemployment office. I went to Walmart. Got some dogfood. I also picked up some little pumpkins to decorate the house with. I also picked up a bag of white and pink daffodil bulbs and a variety of pink tulip bulbs. We will be planting them the week I am off from work.

Finally it was time to go and pick up lady at the vet's. She made it through the surgery like the lil trooper that she is. She came out wagging her tail saying "Let's go home Mom. I'm tired of this place." You bet, Ol' dog, let's go home. I am so relieved that she is going to be okay.

I made hamburgers and homemade potato chips for dinner.

TV Watching: I watched the end of 1 vs 100. The guy lost $96,000 to the smart kids. I also watched Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen. This is a show where he has a week to turn around a failing restaurant. I watched the english version on the BBC network. He is as nasty and mean on this show as he is on Hell's Kitchen. Love it!

Testing and Weight: I haven't tested because I ran out of supplies. I will need to call the benefits girl who emailed me and get the group # so I can go and refill my script. Weight was at 13.

It was so nice being off today, but, it's back to work for the next 3 days, Then it will be VACATION time!! A whole week - I bet that will zip by.

No comments: