Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday


I got some things accomplished this morning. I took the Premera HIPPA letter down to HR and had Laura fax it to the benefits person. With that done we should be able to start using our benefits. Good thing because M needs to refill his prescriptions and I need to refill my diabetic supplies. I also called Peggy to make an appointment tomorrow to get my tooth fixed. I went and asked Jim if I could have tomorrow off as a vacation day. He okay'd it. I finally mailed all the post cards I had filled out and were sitting in my purse.

When I got home I found that Lady's swelling has turned worse and is now bleeding. So I called the vet (Garland Animal Clinic) and they said to bring her right down. M came home from his interview at Aspen and we took her to the doc's. Found that she has an abscessed tooth that will need to come out. So tomorrow morning we need to bring her back to have that done. They have put her on 2 different medications which she started tonight.

On our way home from the vet's we stopped at Zipps and brought home dinner. I got the fish.

TV Watching: I watched Rock of Love. It was a show made up of unseen clips from the past shows. I guess the finale will be next week. I also watched 1 vs 100. I didn't get to see the end and know if the guy beat all the smart kids. Pretty soon all the new fall shows will be starting. I am taping Kville tonight. That looks promising. Also going to record The Big Bang Theory. It might turn out to be dumb, but, lets give it a chance.

Tomorrow is going to be busy day.

No comments: