Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friday


Work was surprisingly busy for a Friday before the holiday weekend. They are starting to let more people off on Fridays, so I guess that increases the call volume. Lori came by to say hi. It is always nice to see her. We caught up on some gossip from where we used to work. We had our team meeting. Only 3 of us, everyone else was off or on vacation.

When I left work I went over and registered Jiffy. Found out the truck needs to go through emissions before I can register it. Always something.

Came home and relaxed before heading out for M's goodbye party at O'Doherty's. The party was fun. I really enjoyed all of M's ex-co-workers. I know he will miss them tremendously. I really do hope he will keep in touch with them. Pig out in the Park (our city's Labor Day Weekend Festival) was in full swing last night and there were so many people downtown. It was a perfect night. Warm but with a nice breeze.

We came home happy and exhausted.

Testing & Weight: Test scores were normal and weight remained at 12.

Mail Call: Nothing fun.

TV Watching: I did squeeze in watching Thursday night's episode of Big Brother. Goodbye Wamber. I was sick of her all the time crying. Zach put up Jameka and Jessica. I hope Jameka goes next.

I will need to find how to fix all the things on this blog I broke on Thursday night. I'm hoping their help link will do the trick.

No comments: