Sunday, September 9, 2007

Saturday


It felt so good to sleep in. We took the dogs to the groomer. After we left there we went and bought coffee from Milliways. I had a sugar free cinnamon mocha breve. From there we drove up to South Hill. Stopped at McDonalds and had breakfast. I went to Joann's Fabrics. I bought some green gingham fabric for my bear/shadow box project and some Halloween fabric which I want to make felt backed pins. On our way back down the hill we stopped at the $1.00 store. It is fun to see all the Halloween stuff in the stores. Karen called while we were shopping and said the pups were ready. After we picked them up we came home for a nice relaxing day.

For dinner I went and bought a Papa Murphy's pizza. We watched the NASCAR race. I was hoping Tony Stewart would win, or even Dale Jr. But that was not to be. I hate the "Chase". I think all the drivers should have a shot at winning the championship. I secretly wish that from here on out till the end of the season a driver not in the chase will win each and every race!

We ended the night looking up at stars as we soaked in warm bubbles of the hot tub.

No comments: