Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday


I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work and bought the October issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine. I love her Halloween issues. Browsing through the pages today I see where she has a special issue out about just Halloween. I will need to go to Borders and pick up a copy.

I saw my boss as I was leaving. Hardly ever see her anymore. We work such different hours and she is always in meetings. She is a good boss and I like her alot.

It was raining when I left work today. It was actually chilly too. Stayed in the 50 degree range all afternoon. I nice damp almost Fall day. When I got home I made chili mac for dinner. It is one of our favorite comfort foods. It is a mixture of mac n cheese, fried up hamburger meat, onion and tomato soup. It's very filling, which is good when you are eating one meal a day.

Testing and Weight: Testing was just a tad high this morning but weight was down to 11.

TV Watching: We watched the finale of Saving Grace. I think I will buy season one when it comes out on DVD. Survivor China starts tonight. I will have to record it. No way can I stay up that late.

I am starting this new thing called Thursday 13:



Thirteen Things about Saoirse


Things I love about Fall!
1. Cooler Weather
2. Pumpkins
3. Apples
4. Seeing all the trees leaves turn color
5. Wearing all my beautiful sweaters
6. New fall tv shows
7. Taking the air conditioners down and being able to open up the windows and let in the nice fresh air
8. Local Harvest Festivals
9. Spokane's Annual Fall Quilt Festival
10. My annual vacation from work
11. Crockpot meals
12. Watching the Canadian geese return
13. Mum flowers blooming in local gardens
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Happy Thursday!

No comments: