Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday



Today at work was so much better than yesterday. No bad calls today. I guess I filled my quota of terrible calls yesterday. I was really going to work overtime today, but, I didn't. You know, when they asked me in the interview what my weakness was I said "I hate working overtime". They said "No problem, we don't work overtime" Yeah right. I will need to work 2 more OT hours this week to fulfill my commitment. I talked to my friend Joanna and she agreed to meet with M's friend Jim. Will need to set something up.

Driving home today it was actually 54 degrees. Hello Fall. Welcome back! Soon the trees will be turning color. I am so looking forward to my vacation coming up on October 1st.

We made hot meatloaf sandwiches with the leftovers from last night.

TV Watching: I watched the second to the last episode of Rock of Love. He finally kicked out Lacey. Her dad was her undoing. I'm hoping he will pick Jess. Tonight is the finale of Big Brother. I already know that Dick wins, but, I might stay up and watch it. It is amazing that Dick actually won it. I would have never guessed that from that first show that he would outlast all those other people. Hope he enjoys his trip around the world.

DK called tonight. He is all hot to move to New Orleans. He is so much like me. He has gypsy feet and wanderlust in his soul. Of course I would be bored in Chico and looking for escape too. Too dang hot there for me.

Tomorrow after work I need to stop at Best Buy and get M's birthday gift. Also need to stop somewhere and buy him a belt. The one he has been wearing is past being worn out. The new reversible one we had bought him was stolen in the burglary. I'm planning on making him a pineapple upside down cake for his special day. We are still planning on going to Rancho Chico for dinner. Still trying to decide if we are going Friday or Saturday night.

That is about all for today.

Try to remember the kind of September
When life was slow and oh so mellow
Try to remember the kind of September
When grass was green and grain so yellow
Try to remember the kind of September
When you were a young and a callow fellow
Try to remember and if you remember
Then follow--follow, oh-oh
- Try to Remember, Lyrics by Tom Jones and Harvey Schmidt


No comments: