Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday


The day at work was uneventful. It was very busy and the day flew by. I did get confirmation that our benefits department received my health insurance paperwork and I need to get one form to them. The effective date is 09/01/07 so we won't have a lapse in coverage.

Came home and made BLT's for lunch. Visited with Carol and Roger. They are leaving tomorrow. Have a safe journey and we will see you next time.

Testing & Weight: Testing was low this morning and really low this afternoon. It was down to 84. Weight has eased down to 14. Hope it keeps following that trend.

Mail Call: I got my issue of Home Companion Magazine. This month had some cute ways to decorate the porch for halloween. Also got 2 bills and lots of catalogs.

TV Watching: I watched this week's episode of Rock of Love. He needs to kick Lacey to the curb. If he doesn't pick Jess, he's an idiot. I also watched the season premier of Oprah. It's going to be another great season. David Letterman was on her show. I used to love watching his show late at night. Back when he would hang out the window of his building and just talk to people and when he spotlighted Stupid Pet Tricks. I still want to buy his mom's cookbook. Lots of good ol' Indiana recipes.

M took me for a smoothie. I used my coupon from the entertainment book at Cold Stone. I had the Lemony Berry flavor. Enjoyed the ride home because the weather is just perfect.

No comments: