Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday


Another uneventful day at work. We sure have alot of people off. Either on disability or out sick, which makes it really busy. I guess they are hiring a new class, but they won't hit the floor until 2 more months.

After work I went to Safeway. Needed dog food and some other things. I made Texas Hash for dinner. Enough to last a few days. It was so good but way too filling.

Testing & Weight: Only tested this morning and it was normal. Weight remained at 14.

Mail Call: It was book bonanza day! I received 2 books from members of Paperback Swap. They sent me The Pampered Chef Main Dishes by Doris Christopher and Stamp Magic by Stewart & Sally Walton. I also received my Zooba selection of the month: Not In Kansas Anymore, A Curious Tale of How Magic Is Transforming America by Christine Wicker.

It got pretty warm today. High was 85 degrees. What happened to that taste of fall? It will be back in a few days they say.I am burned out this evening. I'm ready to call it an early evening and just read before going to sleep.

No comments: