Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday


As always I am so happy it is Friday and I can start the weekend. Monday I will start working overtime everyday. We do need the money and I got clarification. It is not manditory and you can work as much or as little as you want. I am going to try about 2 hours a day. At least till it kills me. Kendra finally quit today. She might as well she never came to work. Another one gone and more calls for us to take. We had our team meeting today. We watched a video townhall meeting presented by 3 of our bigwigs who thanked us for helping the company make a 45 million dollar profit. Your welcome. Lori came down on her break and we are both happy Dick and Danielle are the final 2 on Big Brother. I told her to keep an eye out for an opening down in her department.

When I got home I made tacos. I have a goal now not to eat anything after 5:30. My new saying is the kitchen of the Spotted Moose Cafe (the name of the restaurant I always wanted to open) closes at 5:30.

Testing & Weight: Testing normal and I didn't weigh today.

Mail Call: yourmusic.com sent me my pick of the month. This month I got Michael Buble's self titled cd. I had a burned copy but I think it got stolen in the burglary. They stole so many, around 300 cd's, that I don't know which ones I have and ones that are gone. I haven't been able to find this one so I put it on the top of my list to replace it. I also received Office Scapes Direct catalog filled with silk flowers, plants and trees, a $10 off certificate from JC Penney's next time I use my card and a subscription offer from McCalls Quilting Magazine.

TV Watching: I watched Oprah today because one of my favorite designers, Vera Wang, was on the show. In the 70's I used to buy her scarves. She also spotlighted a must see movie called Across the Universe, a musical with nothing but Beatles music! The previews looked fantastic. I will definitely go and see this and buy it when released on DVD.

We also watched an episode of Top Chef. Goodbye CJ. Hated to see him go, but, my favorite, Casey, won on this episode.

Friday's 3 Questions:
1.) What was your favorite vacation?

2.) Have you ever made a sand castle?

3.) What musical would you watch over and over?

Not much planned for this weekend. The weather is going to be perfect now that it is at the end of summer and the beginning of fall peeking around the bend. Won't be long before it is apple season up here in the northwest.

No comments: