Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday


We got an email today that they would like us to "dedicate" 3 hours of overtime a week starting next week. What in the hell does "dedicate" mean. Are they afraid to say manditory? I am not looking forward to 3 more hours tacked onto an already dreadfully long week as it is. They also sent an email saying they are revising the holiday schedule that they just sent out 2 days ago. They took away in 2008 our days off for Martin Luther King's Birthday and President's Day and are replacing them with 2 floating holidays. Okay then, I will take St Patrick's Day and Halloween. Isn't corporate life wonderful?

After work I stopped at Fred Meyers for a few things. M went to his 2nd interview at Medco. After his interview he went down to the shop and helped out. He got a call from Keytronics for an interview tomorrow morning and an interview with Office Team for tomorrow afternoon. I spent the afternoon cleaning the kitchen, looking for M's DD214 form, playing jewel quest and watching tv. I did call Living Water and cancelled their service.

Testing & Weight: Testing was low when I got home. Weight is still at 14. I think it went up for the couple of days I didn't weigh.

Mail Call: Just bills.

TV Watching: I watched an episode of Simply Delicioso. It is becoming my favorite Food Network show. I also watched Oprah. The show was about OJ's book. I still say he did it! I won't buy or read the book. I'm still surprised he is still walking around.

That's all for today...I guess we should enjoy these last few days of summer. Fall is heading here soon and then it will be winter.

No comments: