Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday


Just as forecasted it turned colder today with rain. So different from yesterday. My mentor buddy Erick is moving to Phoenix. We had our potluck for him today. Baked the poppers before going to work. They were so good.

When I got home today I did not feel like watching tv. I mostly played on my computer. I found a couple of really cool sites. I know where I am going to order next year's calendar from. 7th House and the other site is Spirit Veil I cannot wait to order one of their perfumes.

I also found the lyrics to one of my favorite Donovan songs: Season of the Witch

When I look out my window
Many sites to see
When I look in my window
So many different people to be
It's strange
So very strange
You got to pick up every stitch
You got to pick up every stitch
Must be the season
The season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch

When I look over my shoulder
What do you think I see
Some other cat looking over
His shoulder right at me
And it's strange
Surely strange
You got to pick up every stitch
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh, no
Must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch


When I look out my window
So many sites to see
When I look into my window
So many different people to be
You got to pick up every stitch
Rabbit's runnin' in the ditch
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh, no
Oh, no
Must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch...


Just sing along and you will feel like you are back in the 60's.

In the mail today I received my monthly Zooba selection. This month they sent me a Martha Stewart cookbook of her classic recipes. It is chocked full of really cool recipes that I cannot wait to try.

I made breakfast for dinner. M's Mom came over for a short visit and she brought us a jar of homemade relish that her and Kay made. It is the best tasting relish I have ever had. It makes the best tarter sauce ever!

No comments: