Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday


Slept in till 9:00 this morning. I guess after having the coffee late last night I stayed up alot later than usual.

Took M's Mom to Costco. That took about 2 hours. Makes you wish you were rich and could buy everything you wanted to. But even if I could I would not have the room to put it all. I hadn't planned on buying that much, but ended up spending a little over $200. I did buy alot of meat and that adds up.

When we got home M and I helped her unload her purchases and then also ours. It took awhile to separate and freezer bag all the meat and carry the rest of the dry goods and canned goods downstairs to the pantry.

Watched the NASCAR race and was disgusted that Jeff Gordon won. Tony and even Michael Waltrip led for quite a few laps and I had hoped they would be victorious, but, that did not happen.

M left for his interview. While he was gone I cleaned the kitchen and read my book. I started to watch the next episode of Cane. I got half way through, but needed to start dinner. Tonight is the follow up reunion show of Rock of Love. I am going to try and stay up and watch, but if I can't I will DVR it.

M said the interview went well but we will have to see what happens. Either way - he has a job.

Tomorrow morning it's back to work for me. No more vacation. No more coming and going as I please. Holly, my team lead, will be on a one week vacation starting tomorrow. I'm hoping there isn't too much catch up that I will have to do.

No comments: