Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday



Friday's Feast One Hundred & Sixty Six





Pull up a chair and dig in! Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions cooked up by the chef each and every week. Enjoy!


Appetizer

Name a great website you would recommend to others.

zooba.com (I buy most of books from them - all books $9.95 and NO SHIPPING!)

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?


10 (I dream everynight, sometimes in color. I have many reoccurring dreams that I visit regularly)

Salad

Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

One Christmas my parents gave me a Bedlington Terrier named Happy Christmas. His litter had all Christmas themed names.

Main Course

If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

I wrote a jingle for the Pizza Hut chain once. Or maybe a public service announcement to support your local animal shelter.

Dessert

What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

A&W Root Beer Barrels

*****************************************

I am again so happy it is Friday. We had our team meeting today which broke the day up. At 1:00 they had a fire drill, so I was able to logout 15 minutes early. Nice.

Stopped at the store and bought stuff for the weekend and lunch stuff for next week for M. Now I'm just looking forward to a nice weekend. Nothing really planned, just going to play by ear.

1 comment:

Nita said...

Nice feast. Have a great week!