Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


I awoke from a bad dream this morning. After waking from that I had a fitful sleep when I finally got back to sleep. I think it put me in a blue funk for most of the day. We had our Halloween potluck today. Some people came in wearing some pretty cool costumes. I just wore my pirate tshirt. I could not find my Halloween Shihtzu tshirt. Maybe I will wear it next year.

I stopped for a mocha on my way home. That made my afternoon better. I got a few things done and helped M's mom out a little.

My friend, Lorna, called. I haven't seen her in so long. We plan on getting together soon. She has promised she is going to teach me how to make beaded bracelets. I'm excited at the prospect about learning how to do that. It was really nice catching up with her.

I made grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup for dinner. It hit the spot. Not sure how many trick or treaters we may get but I have the candy ready.

No comments: