Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday


Today felt like Sunday all day. I guess because we did not go anywhere all day. Usually Saturday is our running around day. We either take a drive or go shopping. We just loafed around the house all day.

I made corned beef and cabbage for dinner. The chili pepper vinegar M's Mom gave me gave it that little zing that made it all the better. I did go out and went to Safeway for the cabbage and some other things like the rest of our prescription order. I went on UHC's website and was able to print my id card and view my benefits. I took the pharmacist a copy of our ID card to have on file.

M got the call from Clinton with AAA. He has an interview with his boss tomorrow at 3:00 who is flying over from the west. We got our fingers crossed. This would be a much better opportunity than the other job he accepted. We are both very excited about his prospects.

I watched an episode of My Name Is Earl. I have not watched this show for a while. Why is he in prison? The show is still funny and the characters are rich. I also watched some shows on HGTV and Food Network. I spent alot of the day reading my book and playing on my computer. I looked up the 2 bingo parlors in town to see when I can go with Lori and her sister to play bingo some Saturday or Sunday. I also surfed craigs list. That's an interesting site. Found some interesting upcoming events to go to.

After dinner we went out and got coffee. Had enough punches on our Dutch Brothers card to get a free one. I saw alot more Halloween displays going up in front of people's houses. I'm going to get my pumpkins this week. For so many years I have always wanted to carve little houses like the ones featured by Martha Stewart.

I don't know if I will have the time, but maybe. I always wanted to do the spooky window silouettes. If I can find the pattern I will definitely do that. I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays.

No comments: