Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday


It was another beautful fall day. We went for mochas this morning at Milliways. Drove up past South Hill. The houses are beautiful up there and the views are gorgeous, especially with all the trees in their full color.

Spent the rest of the day playing on the computer and cleaning up around the house. I did make chocolate banana muffins. We had the leftover tamale pie for dinner. It was even better tonight.

We watched Kitchen Nightmares and My Name is Earl. Enjoyed both.

Here are a few meme questions, since I forgot to list Friday questions:

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Mostly righ handed, but do alot of things with my left as well.

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My small nose

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. My teeth

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Definitely my sense of smell

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. 20 years ago

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Groceries this weekend, I am not to lift anything over 10 lbs

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Only for surgery several times

No comments: