Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday


My vacation days are slipping away like sands in an hour glass. I got up early and made an apple pie and did a load of laundry. This morning we gathered all the garbage bags from all corners of the house, including everything that seemed past its prime from the refridgerator. M had a follow up appointment with Dr. Phil this morning. After that we went to Dutch Bros again for coffee. Too late for breakfast and too early for lunch we weren't sure what to do next. We went to Safeway and filled Jiffy up with gas.

Came home and wasted time on the computer. DK called and he is going to order my UHC ID card for me (since he works for them). M then went to meet up with Eric and his boss at Met Life. I went to Hancock Fabrics. Their customer service still sucks. I had some questions about my sewing machine I bought there. I wish I had bought it somewhere else. Their fabrics looked old and dated. I would much rather shop for fabrics at Joann's or the local owned fabric stores. Better selection and a much more helpful staff. I did buy some fabric stiffener for the fabric pins I'm going to make.

After M's meeting at Met Life we went to King Yen (our favorite Chinese restaurant) for lunch. We ordered my favorite Pan Fried Chicken in garlic sauce and M's favorite Sweet and Sour Shrimp along with Chef's Special Fried Rice and Fried Won Tons. There is alot left over that we took home for dinner.

When we got home M got the call from Medco and they offered him the job, which he accepted. He starts on the 15th. Now he can relax and enjoy himself for the next week and 1/2.

I went to the library and renewed my library card. Checked out some books and 2 cd's. I then went to Joann's. I love looking at all the fall and holiday stuff that is the stores now. More and more people are starting to decorate their homes as much for Halloween as they do for Christmas.

It was a busy day. We are both tired and will probably take a nap and get up later on.

No comments: