Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday


I stopped for gas on the way to work today. I swear the price of gas has risen 7 to 8 cents in just the last few days. Can anyone saying price gouging? Had my flu shot today. Hopefully that will keep me from getting sick all year. I didn't get the flu all last year after getting my shot. (knock on wood)I did get a cold, but no flu. I stopped by and said hi to Lori after getting the shot.

After work I went to the library and returned some books and cds and checked out some new books for me and M. I did check out a cookbook that has 250 muffin recipes. That should be fun.




Came home and finished watching the movie Claire. It starred Valerie Bertinelli as a psychic. It was an okay Hallmark type movie.

I made the cornbread to go with the beans. M came home right on time and we had a nice dinner together. He is really enjoying the new job.

I'm tired so it is going to be an early evening for me.

No comments: