Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday


M had an interview today at AAA (The automobile club). I rode with him and waited out in the car while he went in for the interview. I have started a new book. Round Robin by Jennifer Chiaverini.

She has a whole series of books. This book is so good that now I want to read them all. So while I was waiting for M I read and I also listed to a cd by Eric Church called Sinners Like Me.


When he finished with the interview it was close to lunch time. I chose Round Table Pizza for their luncheon buffet special. They have the best and freshest salad bar in Spokane.

When we finished lunch we headed for Walmart to pick up a few things like aspirin, laundry soap and dog treats. You know, real exciting stuff. After shopping we cut across town to M's doctor's appointment. While he was with the doc I went and got us some mochas. We drove by Corbin Park on our way home and the leaves are really turning now. By the end of this week they should be in full riot of color.

We were definitely ready to come home after being gone most of the day. The manager M interviewed with at AAA called back and told him he has arranged with his boss to fly in on Sunday to interview him. This is kind of exciting. How funny how things change in just a day.

Friday's Questions:

1. What apple dessert would you choose? Pie, Crisp or Dumpling?
I would choose pie, with a nice flaky crust

2. What tree do you think gives the best fall color show?
Sugar Maple

3. What is your most current craft or creative project?
Fabric Pins

Looking forward to the weekend. My last two days of vacation before heading back to my normal schedule and routine.

No comments: