Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday


Just another day in vacation paradise. Did not sleep well last night. I was up for most of the night.

Went with M to get his beard and hair trimmed by Des. I bought an Entertainment Discount Book for this coming year. On the way home we stopped at DeLeon's for lunch.

In the afternoon I rode with M out to Liberty Lake for his 3rd interview. He thinks it went very well. Time will tell. On the way home we stopped at Dutch's and had a mocha.

This evening he had to go to the open house at Office Team downtown. I cleaned the kitchen and watched tv while he was gone. It has now started to rain. It is suppose to rain through the night. It's cold too. When he got home I made minute steaks and mac n cheese for dinner.

TV Watching: Watched LA Ink and the new show Cane with Jimmy Smits. It actually has a fantastic cast. It is a really good show. I hope they can keep it up.

I am really getting used to not working.

No comments: