Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday






Monday Tostadas

Tuesday Pot of Beans and cornbread (made in my cast iron skillet)

Wednesday Leftover Beans (They are always better the next day)

Thursday Homemade pizza (With pepperoni, salami, black olives and just for me anchovies on my side only - M swears they swim to his side of the pizza)

Friday Breakfast (I love breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, kilbasa and sour dough toast.

Saturday Spaghetti and meatballs, green salad with homemade buttermilk ranch dressing and garlic bread.

Sunday Leftover spaghetti (Another meal that is always better the next day)
For more Menu Plan Monday participants visit Organized Junkie's blog here
***
Work went by quick today because we were busy. I did get my purse cleaned out between calls. It is amazing all the useless stuff that lands up in my purse. After work I went to the post office and mailed the cards to the kids, the pattern order off to canada and a Halloween card to Karen.

Mail Call: BJ sent us a card with Jacob's new school pictures. He such a handsome guy and getting taller each year. Thanks BJ!

2 comments:

A Juggling Mum said...

Hi, you have some great meals planned for this week :)

See you next week!

Rachel xxx
Come and visit me at my blog :)

Unknown said...

I agree with you about cleaning out your purse.
You have some terrific recipes picked this week.