Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday




FRIDAY FEAST #165 - A Buffet For Your Brain



Appetizer

If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I would be a Shihtzu. Originally the shihtzu was raised to lay on satin pillows in palaces in China to be loyal companions. I would love to be a loyal, loved companion that would be groomed and pampered to look my best.


Soup

What does the color purple make you think of?

Jewels. Glorious sparkling deep colored amethyst stones

Salad

Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

I wake up at 3:00 and I am out the door by 4:05 each morning to head for work.

Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have 7 cousins that I know. They live in different states. I would love to be closer to them all. I need to make an effort to email or write to them more often.
Their names are: Gregg, Larry, Mike, Brian, David, Sue and Jeff.


Dessert

Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

LSF - Liberal, Stylish, Free-spirited

Pull up a chair and dig in! Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions cooked up by the chef each and every week. Enjoy!

I left early from work this morning. I wasn't feeling well, or maybe I just didn't want to be at work on M's last day of freedom. Whichever I went home.

I started feeling better once I was home. Did laundry and played on my computer most of the morning. Went to Zips for lunch and got fishwichs. In the afternoon I rode with M to his appointment with Dr. Phil. After he was done we went for a little drive. Drove around Audobon Park and looked at the houses. This afternoon was cold and blustery.

This weekend is the quilt festival and Bead Stampede at the fairgrounds. The Ferris Arts and Craft Fair is going on also. So much to do, so little money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful feast this week--have a pleasant Friday!

Patti said...

Great feast! Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.

Becca said...

Love your appetizer! I have two shih tzus and they prefer chasing squirrels to lying on satin pillows, but they get treated like royalty anyway :)

Saoirse Daily said...

Your pups are adorable. One of these days I am going to post my pictures on flickr. Isn't that the truth about shihtzu being treated like royalty. I even call our little male the Little Prince. Enjoyed your blog also. Have a great weekend.