Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday


It's been a cloudy-rainy day today. It was raining pretty good on my way to work. I ordered 2 poinsettia plants from Amanda. One for mom and one for me. One is called a jingle bell color and the other is a marble color.

I talked to someone today who is as big a cookbook fan as me. I always notice she is reading cookbooks between calls just as I do. I am going to bring in my newest cookbook to share. It will be nice to have a book kindred spirit to talk with.

I stopped at the dollar store and bought some dish scrubbies and a grater and a ladle. I also stopped for a mocha because it is so cold and damp. I thought that would warm me up and it did.

I signed up for my first crochet class. I am going to A Grand Yarn up on south hill. I'm getting a one on one lesson and it includes the supplies and a discount card for any supplies I purchase. I am so excited. I cannot wait to get started.

No comments: