Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday






The theme for this week is I love______________

The one and only Sam Elliot



The sexy, wonderful Tom Selleck







And the ageless, totally cool Robert Duvall



Girls night out last night was so much fun. We laughed and chatted and gossiped. We decided that the next get together will be to get a psychic reading.

We have made plans for next Sunday to have dinner with Debbie and Pat. I am looking forward to that.

I am truly going to enjoy my 3 day weekend!

Today Lorna is coming over to teach me how to make beaded braceletts. She called to confirm yesterday. So alot of dusting, sweeping and puttting away will be going on before she gets here.

10 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

This photograph is beautiful! I love old barns. Did you shoot this? What kind of camera do you use? Such lovely photos you have here! I'm adding you to my RSS feed so I can visit here more often :)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Oh yes, and I love those two guys also lol!

Caroline said...

I really like the first and last photo. Very beautifully captured.

(I like those guys too)

Dianne said...

Oh yeah, I 'love' certain actors too, but I chose my guys because I hadn't seen my son for almost 3 months as he's been away at college. It was neat that the 'I love' corresponded with Sean coming home.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Sabine said...

Great choices! :) Funny how age doesn't seem to matter when it comes to actors... I really love Sean Connery. He must be one of the sexiest grandpas around!! LOL!
Happy weekend!

Michelle Quinno said...

Cool photos! I was wondering the same as the above poster.

Gotta love the cowboys!

Unknown said...

Sam is definitely a hottie! :)

Hey, your SBA blog ring code is missing from your blog. I will have RingSurf email the code to you.

Juls said...

What's up with not posting??? I love the pics you have up!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

So good......